Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi Mike, noticed you were on and i have someone here that wants to say hi to Royal.....

Wayne in BC

Helloooooooo sweetheart:cheekkiss: ......sincerely Ms Ruff......(spelled roof)[attachment 9752 girldog.jpg]

Hmmm... $5.00 on Royal..

Good one buddy.,!!! :lol:

calm seas

M

from Royal when he gets home, then we are going to have to have some good stories to make up for all the "photo shopping". After all, we don't want to be afraid to post a photo for fear of what it will turn into, right? I love all of your stories and I miss them! That being said, I hear tell that Royal prefers white lace! :rofl:

Tell Carol, if she was in on this, she has set herself up! :lol: Reminds me of when I used to dress up my little dog as a kid, and stroll it around in my doll stroller!!! :lol

You rat!!:surrender::surrender:

for himself, I am sure! :) It was great talking with Carol this past week, too! I cracked up when she told me "Well....just tell them BITE ME!". Hope she is feeling well! :)