Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi Forum family and friends...(VERY LONG).I was blessed in a way that I never expected...

Ma Betty in MO

You see, I very seldom attend church services now that I don't drive much and have poor health, so just TV and recorded King of Kings and other programs to watch when I can concentrate on them, usually when I am in bed at night before falling asleep...as I do my deepest sleeping in the morning hours for that is the way it has been most of my life, especially, when I worked nights and slept in the mornings, except when my children were small and I couldn't sleep just to keep watch over them and make sure nothing happened to them while playing or getting them ready for school and then I could lay down and sleep for awhile, but I don't like naps (never did) and once up, I usually stayed up and did my house cleaning, chores and etc., so didn't get a lot of sleep many, many times....but guess I am making up for it now, as I sleep on and off for more hours than I should stay in bed and lose the daylight hours when I need to be doing something!

Sorry, I am chatting and dragging on, but this is way I was blessed....I called my daughter, Tami, to wish her a Happy Easter....she had to work and had just got home and was tired! She told me a story that she knew I would understand that others she knew probably woulnt' and think she was weird! She was cleaning rooms and was angry about not going to church, so was listening to the radio church programs, as she went from room to room! This one room she had been into and cleaned twice and washed the coffe pot, but when she went in again to check everything, there was a $10.00 bill with a note on top laying by the coffee pot! She said, it was like it appeared in thin air, for no one but her had been in and out of that room! While she was listening to the radio and still angry over not being able to attend church, she felt Jesus was in the room with her and I said, He most likely was...just to let her know that He understood and was there with her! The note read: I hope you are okay and have a blessed day!

She was amazed as it hadn't been there before....She went and bought chicken and hamburger with it...a man who has chickens gave her some eggs, so they were going to eat grilled chicken and hamburgers which Troy was fixing while she deviled the eggs and prepared some other foods! While she was telling me this, I felt God's Holy Spirit all over me and I began to cry for I was so blessed that she was blessed....because she has come a long way now that she is a Christian but worries a lot about her health and probably not being able to work and get the health insurance they need, for they spend a lot for meds, although insurance does cover some of it! Her health is failing and she just worries about it and their finances....I told her that she has doubts and God doesn't want us to doubt but to ask and believe that we will receive, for if we doubt, we do without! She said she would try to do better by saying she is sorry for her failures and to Praise God and Thank Jesus which she did for the blessings she rec of the $10.00, the eggs and etc.

The reason I cried and felt so blessed is that I was beginning to think I had said or done something wrong about how I felt about the Lap Top and Windows 8, for I have written a lot of posts but not many say anything about them and know that I really do appreciate the gift of the Computer and I am beginning to learn it more and more now, although I still get confused too often and it does things that I didn't intend for it to do! :lol: It thinks faster than me! :cry: Anyway, just wanted you to know, although the day wasn't special in eating Chili and not going anywhere, I truly was blessed and knew that God in Jesus' name was still with me and is still answering my prayers in ways I can't even imagine! Love you all in Jesus' precious and holy name! :angel: Ma

P.S. I told her to tell Troy about God blessing her, for he needs to know how He is working in your life! She said that he would say she was crazy or in other ways...making fun of her and I said, All you have to do is tell him about the money and eggs and how God supplied and that she knows it was God and leave it at that and let it go....hopefully, it will sink it slowly but surely as the Lord works in her with His Holy Spirit and then works miracles of salvation in Troy and his brother, who is more of a sinner than Troy! They both were abused as children and have hard and bitter hearts...but God can break down the stony hearts and soften them with prepared soil to receive the Word of God when they do hear it! Amen! God is good and good all the time! Love in Christ's love, Ma

n/t

Indeed our Heavenly Father often works in mysterious ways. Believe me, as I've had it happen to me numerous times. I'll continue to pray for you, Betty, as well as for your family.

That was a beautiful testimony, thank you for sharing Ma. God Bless. Greg

That is awesome. When I was younger my Mom had things like that happen to her. Thanks for sharing with us Ma.

You are blessed, and they were also. Many blessings each day we receive from Him. Also you are a blessing to us here.!

Thanks for sharing your story, Ma!

Lisa

so sweet over the phone, but doesn't talk much :lol: Just answered my questions with one or two words....she must be as talkative as her dad! :biggrin: May God Bless and you are a blessing, too, the same as each one of my CMD family, but I like communication...remember women need to speak lots of words per day...and being alone I got thousands reserved to use! :lol: :angel: Ma

wish more would write, but I know there are many who could out talk me in telling a story, as I like to write rather than try to remember to tell them while facing an audience....I shake in my boots then! :lol: May God Bless you, Liz and Loren! May your garden grow well and produce lots of fruits and veggies this summer...yes, summer is coming! ;) :angel: Ma

own children can know how good God was to me and them through my prayers of believing faith in Jesus, as I grew from a young child to an adult, humanly and spiritually! I can't remember all of them or the dates but I can many that you can say were mysterious and even miracles! God loves each of us and will do for others like He does for me and you! Thank You, Lord! :angel: Ma

probably don't know all the ways He has protected and provided for us until we get Home and are with our blessed Savior, forever more! Amen! :angel: Ma

She is on spring break and I am sure her mind was elsewhere. I will ask her about it in the morning. It would have been good to chat with ya.

Fantastic Easter story...thanks for sharing this with us! Prayers continuing for all...

Love you Ma!!

Doug