Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi Folks

Mike Chgo area

I'm in Arizona for a couple of weeks. Tired of the rain in Michigan. Gets over 100 degrees every afternoon but we get out early til about noon. Got to detect an old ghost town site I've been wanting to hit for a few years. River was low so we could wade across to the site. Didn't find any goodies but was nice to look around at the ruins which are few now. Hope all are well and finding goodies. God Bless

No way I could do that heat! :hot:

Hello travelin' Mike....I see you,ve been on the road again! Sorry you didn't find anything but glad you got out and visited the Old Ghost Town site and enjoyed seeing the ruins! It's been raining so much in MO that the Gov has declared the whole state a disaster area.....lots of flooding and flash flooding! Steelville, MO in Crawford County rec lots of flooding from a small creek in town last night and even was close to the city hall! Tornado warning is out for Cuba, MO in Crawford County where I live but I am praying and trusting God to keep me safe in Jesus' precious name! I'm not close to flood waters so am safe there and hopefully no sewer backup, as my duplex is sitting up on a small hill sloping towards the road and even with all the rain, I am okay and Praise the Lord for His goodness and His mercy! Amen! Stay well, safe traveling and God's blessings for finding the nice goodies! Amen! Ma

n/t

your little pic reminds me of my Cousin Dennis when he was a small child, he stuck a fork in the electric outlet...but lived as he will be 69 years young in Sept! Taught him a lesson though! :unsure: God Bless! Ma