Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi Folks

Mike Chgo area

I'm at my sister's house where I can get on the computer. I was able to get out yesterday for 4 hours. Ground is still messy for digging due the rainy days. Hit a few wood chips and got all clad.

19 quarters, 11 dimes 4 nickels and 15 or so pennies. Due to dampness some pennies came up as dimes. (just the copper ones) Hope to check out a few places for oldies this week. Hope all are doing well and maybe spring is really here now. 2 nites of low 30's this past week. Good hunting if you can make it out.

Glad you got out - good haul for the day. We also got a bunch of rain here in La - I'll wait a day or so to go out. Steve in so la

Let me know when you get back this way so we can dig again

Glad you got out and got some finds. Good to see ya - hopefully we can do some detecting this year. Would be great to see and detect with everyone again. Take it easy on them roads, Mike. HH and God bless.

Good to hear from you. Glad you got to go detecting.

WOW.....good to hear from you....but I am finally back on the forum....took quite a while to get it taken care of and registered...Will straighten out some things before I can really start posting....not much room and have to learn some things all over again! Ma forgets too easily! Hope you find some very old nice coins and relics! God Bless! Ma

Sunday afternoon on the tenth as I have an appointment to have brake pads put on the car on the 11th. Will have to go to ILL that Thursday or Friday and will return no later than Sunday that weekend. Tuesday or Wed would be good for a hunt if you are not busy working.

Great hunt...I always enjoyed finding that many coins although they are clad and zinc, cleaned up they are spendable and add up to quite a sum! May God Bless you to find more and even the older ones of precious metals and nice relics! God is good and will keep you safe by faith and prayers along with blessings of finds! Amen! God Bless! Ma

Give me a heads up a couple days in advance. Also what ever happened with the gas leak?

gas leak. I think what happened is that there is an over flow opening when I top off the gas tank that allows gas to hit the ground and maybe some gets on top of the gas tank and runs off on that side if parked on a little bit of an angle. Haven't overfilled it and haven't noticed it anymore. Think I'm going to trade it in on a new Dodge 4x4 P/U when I get to ILL. Found a good deal and Internet sales rep says if that one is gone when I get there they will be able to get another at the same price.

n/t