Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi Folks....still under the weather so still need prayers...I fell today...

Missouri--Ma Betty

and because of my bad painful back, I liked to have never been able to get...but my sister was here and helped me...thankful I have a Roll away bed that is really low to help me get on top of it and be able to get up on my feet again! Really sad, as I am not in very good condition any longer...my mind gets confused and I hurt so much because of my back and weak body! God is with me but just need some more prayers...PLEASE! Thank you and God Bless! Ma

pray for your recovery . As we get older we wear out some & need to adjust. Adjusting for me is hard to accept as I still want to keep on like I have been living. But arthritis, shortened strength to detect, etc takes it's toll on me. I wear a wrist wrap, a knee wrap & who knows what's next.

But the nice things in life come along once in a while and make it all better - or at least for a while.

Smile - we are in God's hands, Steve in so la

I am praying for God to strengthen you and to fight the battle going on inside you. I pray for removal of the pain in your back as well. God bless and keep you. In Jesus mighty and precious name. amen

I will increase the prayers for you on this end. God bless you in many ways this day.

Thank you everyone....was posting a message to Steve and it disappeared and I'm not sure what happened to it.....nothing seems to be going right....so just overlook and try to understand that I am a big MESS right now! Thanks for all prayers and all continued ones....for I am hurting and difficult to get bathed, dressed and out the door to take care of business, hopefully, tomorrow with my sister I can get to the bank and get things straightened out! :angel: Ma

Thank you Detector Chic and Blind Squirrel.....God Bless you and everyone for your continued prayers.....God is good but sometimes He waits a while to show and heal us by wanting to teach us a lesson...I always need a lesson to keep me humble and serving Him in Spirit and in Truth! Not all sunshine and Roses all the time, as it has to be rain to grow the beautiful flower of beauty and love! God Bless! :angel: Ma

Hi MaBetty. Hey ... it was really nice sharing with you on our FB page. I'm so sorry you're not doing as well as you'd like to be doing. My friend, you are and will remain in my thoughts and prayers for total renewal. God is good and He's got your back Betty. Rest knowing He loves you more than anything else in the whole world. :angel:

Thank you nail-hunter and everyone...I appreciate all prayers! Still just not myself...can't think or do much of anything as I seem to be unable to do so...don't know if I've had farther health problems or just deep depression and not sad enough to want to kill myself...just unable to do what I need to do....pressure is great and I shake! God Bless and sorry that I am so debilitated as I can't even take care of my checking acct and I was always good at bookkeeping and etc. but not now and I just want to cry....guess I am not accepting my elderly years very well! Love you all....hope my daughter will be able to help me, but she has problems of her own with also bad back, surgery and nursing, but hopefully her mind is far more capable to handle everything than mine is! I don't think crying helps very much! :sad: :angel: Ma