Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi FOLKS--Please pray for my daughter, Tami, who needs prayer now!!

Missouri--Ma Betty

Got bad news & also good news! Tami was in an auto accident as she left her workplace this morning & was hit by another car (driven by ?) She did not see it coming! Was taken by ambulance to hospital & X-rays were taken--She found out, besides all her other health problems, she has deterioration of her neck & that maybe hindered in looking to see in the direction she needed to do to see the on coming car! I've had the same problem ever since I suffered a whiplash to the neck & hit the car's dashboard hard during an accident in the early sixties when hit on passengers side (my side) by an on-coming driver not stopping when light turned green! We were all okay otherwise after hosp visit!

Tami is sore & DR gave muscle relaxants for her to take & can't go to work tonight but supposed to work tomorrow night! $3,000 to $4,000 estimated damage to her friend, Tom's car! He used her dad's car to get to his job at Country Mart today! His car INS will help pay for damage repairs, hopefully, not sure who's fault it really is but INS CO will see to that--do not know if the driver who hit her has INS or not! She called me after home in bed & trying to let everyone know! I am so Thankful to God in Jesus' name that she is as well as she is--no broken bones or?? Tomorrow & afterwards will let her know of any pain & soreness but has to work--only inability to move or death would stop that! Thank you for all prayers to our wonderful Savior & Lord -- our great physician, Healer, Loving & Caring God, Who loves us so very much even the ones who don't know Him, as yet! God Bless! :angel: Ma

n/t

Thank you, Mike! Looks like we need to be in constant prayer as these days & nights seem to be nothing but evil; so God's protection is always needed for our safe journey in this sinful world! Amen! :angel: Ma