Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi folks ....I am taking a rest, as I am worn out and don't get much rest...

Ma Betty in MO

as so much to do before moving! Please keep me in your prayers because my body hurts and aches all over and I get tired way too quickly! Going to dr. tomorrow and will get my meds refilled....and then it is down the Yellow Brick Road....well not really...it is traveling down I-44 to Southeast MO and then will see what happens after that, if I'm still above ground and breathing! ;) :thumbup: :) :angel: Ma

Wish the family down there would help you get moved.

Thanks Theresa....I am very sore today but I can't do it all before the moving truck gets here towards the end of next week, so will probably end up having them to do some of the packing downstairs, as I just can't seem to getter done by myself....will cost more money but worth it to keep from getting really sick and then not be able to do anything! I have dr's appointment today and try to get some meds...what I can pay for and a few groceries to keep me going until I move! Ma's bank account is lower than I have ever had it and her cupboard is about empty...but won't have much in foods to move that way! God is always on time; Praise His Holy name, Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

but just tug, push and pull while struggling and panting for air and crying for mercy from my blessed Savior, Jesus! :) Thank You, Lord, for helping me to have the strength and wellness that I certainly do need now! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you, Martin...please pray for me to have strength and wisdom in getting and being ready to move! More difficult now to move as I was only 38 the last time we moved into this home where I've been ever since, but at 78 it is sooooo muuuuch harder! :angel: Ma

Thanks Seeker, I do have Jesus but I could use some who have skin upon them! :lol: Like one little girl who got scared in the night and cried out to mom and dad that she was scared and they told her she had Jesus with her and she said I know but I want someone with skin upon them with me! ;) :angel: Ma

Thanks Pete and I sure can use prayers for safe traveling as my car is old and hasn't made a long trip for about two years, so I'm praying I'll be able to make it to my sister's place without any car trouble or an accident! I know God is with me in Jesus' name and He protects and provides...but prayers always help! Amen! :angel: Ma