Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi folks...had more problems today...

Missouri--Ma Betty

Was washing my blankets today and the spin cycle on my machine quit working....made an awful noise and had to have a part replaced...same thing happened two years ago in May! Cost me $80.00 to get repaired and $75,00 then but he also did some work on the clutch! So it seems bad uck is following me but was blessed with Carolyn being here and she paid for it with a check or otherwise I couldn't have had it repaired because for some reason, I got some different checks from the bank since I hadn't rec the ones I was supposed to get sent to me for opening a new bank acct but they didn't work at two stores....so without Carolyn and her check book helping me...I would have been up the creek without a paddle, so to speak and wouldn't have my washer fixed as yet and the blankets would still be sopping wet! Praise God for Carolyn and the washer is fixed and it doesn't even belong to me now or won't be as soon as the Duplex sale is finalized! The buyer is having both Duplexes inspected Monday, so he can finance it I guess, but he should have done that before he bought it but I guess he couldn't really though for he had to outbid another at the auction but he should have or does know he will be able to finance it and finish the sale! Hope ya all do more praying for me that the final closing at the Title Company will go as it should for me to get out of here and for my back as it still is bothering me when I try to do anything or do a little too much in bending or sitting! At least, Praise God, it isn't as painful as it was...I didn't think I would get over the pain....very tough and made me ILL in my whole body! God Bless and Thank you for continued prayers! Amen! :angel:

Having Carolyn there at the right time. Continued prayers ma.

Hi Betty, Glad to hear God came to the rescue for you. You will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers for improved health and life's situations. Wish I lived closer so I could help you when you needed it most. Do have a wonderful weekend and God bless you my friend. :)

Yes, God did...she was coming but didn't get here until after my washer quit working...her own had done the same thing not so long ago and cost her $75.00! God is always on time and that was His timing! Amen! I was just happy to get the washing finished and out of the way, as my floor was getting all wet and messy and I am just not able to tend to things like I normally would! Thanks for your prayers, Mike and some for my mind because of the depression and no anti-depressants....forgot to have the dr get me started on them again and since I am leaving Cuba...I will have to get a new dr once I get established somewhere, wherever that may be....still up in the air as yet until duplex is finally sold and I get all this stuff left unsold taken care of one way or another! Gotta find thrift stores for clothes, books and things not sold or no one wanted or the money ran out! SAD! :angel: Ma

Thank you, Bro Martin and God Bless you and may your weekend and days that follow be healthier and with joy unspeakable and full of glory! Amen! :angel: Ma

Missouri--Ma Betty said:
Thanks Travis for the prayers! Your son is sure growing and seems he likes the outdoors....soon will be detecting with his daddy! :) :angel: Ma
He wants to be outside all the time. And riding a tractor or four wheeler or anything that has a motor. Every time we go to dad's he starts making tractor sounds as soon as we mention going. Lol

CUTE! He is going to be a great outdoorsman! Will be difficult to keep up with him, especially when he gets much older! Enjoy him while he is little for they grow up too quickly! :angel: Ma