Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi everyone.......

Greg from Mi.

Yes I'm still alive. Been busy with wrapping up the garden and getting things ready for winter. Hope everyone had a blessed thanksgiving. Detectors are put away and been working on my railroad.
I'be been praying for everyone's prayer request checking in most every day just not taking the time to post so thought I better

Greg

Good to hear from you, Greg! Hope you had a great T'giving, as well! :) You sound like me; I often get into the habit of reading but not responding and then decide I ought to post.

Lisa

Hey Greg, It's good to hear from you again and hope you & yours are well. Can I assume you had a good Thanksgiving? Like you, my detector is packed up and put away for the winter. Unless the win the lottery, which I don't play, I'll not be getting it out for any fun in the sun vacation on some sunny island anywhere. Here's hoping you have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed new year too. God bless.
Martin

I will see if Wednesday works.

Man I thought you had got lost. Good to hear from you again.