Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

hi everyone

luv the island

I'm finally on my laptop from sailing for about 1 month. I've always wanted to join a forum, this one looked so great to talk to people and meet them. I have to be on my boat next week, plus all my workers that needed time off :poke:so did I. I'm getting Grey lol lol

stranger long around here. What island??:clap:

Newfoundland is an island, right? Santa Catalina? Lasqueti?
I gots me an island here too, keeps out the riff raff:biggrin:
Don't mind Royal he will paddle over to see you, just hide the Crown Royal.:lol:

they are hand made by a primitive coin press,apparently the old hippies on the Island use it as a source of barter and trade.I have there coins somewhere here,really beautiful work they do.

butt. Royal Crown and a good buddy can not be beat. Now Sunny is a woman but she don't know it some times but you have to watch the language and not be like our Cowboy. He is always in trouble around here. I try to set a good example but he sees his schoolmarm neighbor and goes a bit goofy. He even has wimmens accosting him at the rest stops!

elses. The hardest thing I drink is red wine, but prefer diet coke. For the most part, the guys on here would do anything for anyone on this forum. You cannot have too many friends. :)

n/t

n/t