Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi Bob; Dummy here.!!

BARKER

Hi Bob; I don't know if its the medicine or I'm losing it. I'm betting on both haha. !!!! Anyway I am looking maps of Rutland Mass. which is in Worcester Cunty or Middlesex County depending on which map you look at. Both are correct ok. Anyway I went to that web site following the link and all I got was the University of North Carolina Archive website. It wuld not let me go to any other areas at all and there were no secondary type pages for me to click on. Also I do not know the names of any of the Counties located in Northern Rhode Island. I know your not here to hand walk me but I'm really stuck on this one.The information I've gleaned so far from your Forum has reopened my eyes to a whole new aspect of my detecting and I have only you to thank for it. If yuo could please repost the sites link and tell me what section to look at I'd appreciate it ok.. Later. PEACE:RONB :stars: :starwars: :blink: :surrender::crazy: