Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi all,Warthog here........

warthog

We had a music worship service at our Church tonight,they are held in different Wesleyan churches in this area every second Sunday night of every month.Marcia did two songs,was great....There were some extra 'special music'slots unfilled,and Pastor Tom asked the filled Church if anybody wanted to perform,so I decided to 'go for it',and I did my 'Danny's Song/ I'll Make Her Sing',completely unrehearsed and spontaneous,on the spot,as they say-It turned out almost perfect,just like I had practiced it moments before,and EVERYONE LOVED IT.........When you can see folks smiling,as they are listening to you-As they were for me- It is a most wonderful feeling of fulfilling your ministry.And the compliments,wow......God is The One,that has 'kept me on my toes',so to speak,for such an occasion,being asked to do your thing 'on the spot',........It came right from the One that gave me this ability,amen......
Now,on to other subjects:please pray for a productive meeting for me and my back surgeon this coming Wednesday......
We took the trash out tonight to the road,less than 150 feet each way from the house to the road and back,and the pain from the waist down was like I was getting beat with a 2x4,when I got back.It is aggravating,to say the least....Just a week or so ago,I had a 'meltdown',because of this sometimes ghastly pain overshadowing EVERYTHING I DO.In the end,my back still hurt,but a lot of built-up stress was taken care of,anyway......Prayers,please,for a solution, Warthog Steve.:sadwalk:

I want to hear some of your guitar music again. You still have my email address?

Yes, me too! Now that you are not going to record with the big label maybe you can share with us. Otherwise I may have to drive up there and find this Ruthie's place or your church.

Good luck with your appointment! Thoughts and prayers!