Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi All. Since that great hunt

Mike Chgo area

Mike, Eric, and friends I have been out a few times. Jerry and I hit a school a couple of times. They netted me about 9.00 in clad plus one silver girls ring. I'm in ILL now but will head back to Michigan Thursday morning. Got out here to some play grounds and got about 6.00 in clad including a Bi Centenial Kennedy half. Don't get too many halves these days. Hope all are doing great and finding goodies.

I'm ready to water hunt. the big lake is still too cold but we can go to inland lakes.

Big Lake is warm! And it was flat today! I got overheated this am off of Hoffmaster, Mona and MKG, a fellow could hunt in shorts semi-comfortably..(I was wearing a 3mil farmerjohn)...not saying it will not change by this afternoon, but this am it was fine...The algae is even starting to bloom a bit...good score on the half! They are rare in any configuration...:clapping:

Check out windfinders.com thats the site all the kite surfers go to to see what the prevailing winds are doing in your area...you can get forecasts, current conditions, whats coming across from Wisconsin, mid lake buoys, all the stuff we need to put together a good hunt...if its too rough on the Big Water, inland hunting it is.:thumbup:
Mud

Nice finds Mike. On a six week graveyard shift till end of July. Good to be back working. Would like to do some detecting but just haven't gotten to it. Stay safe everyone!!