Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi all. I made to

Mike Chgo area

my daughter's house and will be here for Thanksgiving. I have many things to be thankful for. ( NOT WORLDLY THINGS) The important thing I am grateful for: GOD let me live long enough to find out how to turn my life around and depend on Him.

Wishing all a Great Thanksgiving.

God Bless and pray for those who will not have a thanksgiving.

Dear Brother in Christ Jesus,
My spirit tells me you will be with Jesus when He comes back to take us home. I would be proud to serve our Lord with you. Thank God you were able to travel safely to your daughters home for the holiday. My prayer, for you as well as your family, is that God will bless your time together and keep you all until He returns, which could be any time now. So little must yet be accomplished according to that book of Revelations. Jesus' return is very close.

"Dear Heavenly Father, please use me in a special way today to bring others closer to You. Make me a blessing in someone's life. I ask for wisdom to know Your will, and strength and courage to carry it out. O Lord, I want to be a powerful soul-winning tool for You! Thank You for being the awesome God that You are. I love You. In Jesus' precious name I pray. Amen"

Martin

Hope all is well and glad you made it safe. Enjoy the time with family.