Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi,all.Had to 'throw my weight around',this morning....:ranting:

warthog

You all have heard me talk about that old beach resort,near me,Sand tick on here detected with me here,once.....I went for a walk this morning,I usually go thru,just to check things,Glad I did: Some other 'Detectorists' have been in there,trespassing,digging huge holes and Leavin them open,around the cottages.......I informed the owner "IT WAS NOT ME!!!",and posted a notice on the other detecting websites I am on,regarding trespassing and breaking the law,not to mention me wanting to beat these cretins with their digging tools,if I caught them.....Gives all of us a bad reputation......:thumbdown:..........

n/t

Sorry to hear this Warty. Can't tell you how many times I've covered holes left by others. For a while, some of the GR City Parks were closed, as well as some KC Parks, but after many meetings with park officials, the parks are now open again. Most of those working the parks for city and county know it wasn't 'Club Members' who dug big holes and made a mess of things.

That is pretty sad. Some folks either just don't have a conscience or they are ignorant concerning the laws.

Gives us things to pray for.

Stop again. God bless