Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HH PI finds today.

captRobert

[attachment 63124 diamond.jpg]Ok I'm not the fastest boat in the water but I'll tell you, that PI is FUN to use and finds deep gold...and I'm a real novice using it.

I arrived at the beach about 9:00 again just missed low tide but it was still low..immediately went to the lane and started hunting with my recently bought HHPI (put in new batteries just before hunting. Just as the manual says coil flat on the sand and slow swings...Many donators started accumulating on the beach..even if i dont find rings or jewelry I still hear KA-Ching from all the money/stuff they leave. I've pounded this beach pretty hard with my VLF and made some good finds. 10" or so..but my PI is going down 15, 16 inches or more and when a target hits its fairly solid.

I've know the PI's cant discrim out iron and thats a truism but iron is a very noticeable difference most of the time harse blast and rings/ jewelry is a lower sweeter tone.....

I'll cut to the Chase I need a stronger scoop and because even in the dry sand I'm hitting coins way down there...

Finds: gold/diamond ring(hope its not cz)13", silver ring (dry sand trasy area) cheap junk chain, binoculars 9" ,assorted change and a hongkong dollar( never found on of those before) crack pipe? into the trash can dont want so little kid stepping on it. I hate that drug stuff with a vengence.

Mr. Bill is dead right about deep with the HHPI (bravo Eric Foster) its a killer ultra light machine. blacksand, mineralization..HA I laugh at it.... all in all a fun day....

capt

Probably not a crack pipe....Crackheads usually like glass,(those little wire flowers inside the glass tube you see on the convenience store counters) although I have seen others. Unless there was residue inside, it looks like you have the end of a BBQ ignitor. Great job on the ring!