Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey you guys........can't we edit our own posts anymore ? :shrug:

but once you go out of it and come back, the option to edit is gone. Might be a internal setting that got clicked.

n/t

is that not long enough to translate that "herring choker" stuff to 'merican?:razz:
Unfortunately there are peeps who abuse the process, but do you want me to explain your problem to Guv? I mean if you were a Newf or a blonde or a gurl he may cut you some slack but....:shrug::lol:

The edit function is on a 30 minute timer which starts after you submit your post to the forums.

So you have up to 30 minute to go back to your post and edit any error or make changes to it, once the 30 minute is up the edit function button will disappear from the post and you will no longer see the button or be able to make edit changes to your post.

CBiLL

It a broken code so I left it off and probably will not use it.

CBiLL

[quote Wayne in BC]"who is online" feature? It disappeared just now.
Wayne[/quote]