Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Willy. Here is our buddy Sunny!! Purty but

Royal

she sure has her dark side too!! Baaaahahahahahah[attachment 8638 lindamonkey.gif]

Lemme see now, Where is that picture of yours??????:clapping:

n/t

I figure if a person posts their picture on the WWW, it is gonna be used. Mine sure has been :laugh:

[attachment 8642 STRANGLE.JPG]

she reminds me of a bad tootache, hard to get rid uf.....the more medicen yah throw on the tooth, the hurt keeps comin bak

n/t

n/t

and will be in BC at 1am Eastern Standard Time, 10 PM Mikes time!!

I am ready with all my toys and even am bringing an extra detector!!!

problem being I guess I will have to wear a bag on my head while Royal is here. That way, I SHOULD be safe from the photoshop masters!!! :lol:

sunny skies

M

And then a 2 hour drive back here. There are not many I would do that for Bud.... Consider yourself honoured!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

See ya tomorrow... I am going to leave here early and get a lake hunt in. Might as well!!!

Clear water, calm seas

M

n/t

Bite me you intelligent photo theif! When I first started on the forum, I did not know all the rules and regulations, and really got in trouble posting the first photo I ever posted. I thought I could TRUST people!!! :lol:

need to get yourself back on writing status, instead of lurker status. I still have the story printed that you wrote about the pump house. One of the best stories I have ever read on here! :)