Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey whats the deal?...I wonder..

steamer70

Hi Guys,
I put a post up yesterday,to trade my PS3 for a metal detector her...but I guess I had it in the wrong place,so it was deleted,no big deal....
So i put it under classifides,an i just check and now its gone....:blink:...wonder whats up?
Everett

steamer70 said:
Hi Guys,
I put a post up yesterday,to trade my PS3 for a metal detector her...but I guess I had it in the wrong place,so it was deleted,no big deal....
So i put it under classifides,an i just check and now its gone....:blink:...wonder whats up?
Everett
Its called "moderation." This means someone with censure powers thought it violated some rule, or thought it was somehow inappropriate.

This is not a free society of detectorists, where anything goes - it is a space controlled by said moderators.
Better read their rules again about posting such things.

Thats what I figured on my first post as being posted in the wrong place,but I cant figure out why they deleted the one in the classifies...oh well i will try craigslist...I still like the forum though "moderator gods" lol...:clapping:

Are you sure you went to the classified forum to post it. We don't advertise things for sale on this forum.

Bill

Go back to the classified. There is no reason for someone to delete your post there. There must have been a glitch or something.

Bill

The rules are - there ain't no advertising on this forum. That's why we have a nice classified forum. The companies that pay a lot of money to run their banners here and support this forum for all you guys to play on don't appreciate folks advertising on their dime.

Bill

I think I may have narrowd it down to rule number 4 which reads:

Only Forum Members Registered for 90 days or longer that have more than 24 significant posts in our other forums, may post For Sale ads.

But I'm not sure if this includes just wanting to trade?...mine isnt a For Sale item,so its unclear....:huh: