Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Wayner. I guess the something new idea is dead

Royal

too bad. It was a fun idea.

Might as well roll up the streets around here

I won't have any place to wear out my #14 boots on!:rofl:

if we don't get some action I ain't gonna come here my own self :D Boring as hell.

going through one of those slack times... happens every spring and fall when everyone gets busy either trying to get going or putting up for winter.

over fifty hits and the same few replys. Don;t make sense to me. It deserves better than that. Heck we might as well just email our story's to the few that are not too busy to reply and have done with it.

It just seems a bit rude to me. We are all busy.

A site like this can not last if it is just supported by a few. Heck, I am losing my interest in it myself. Anyone want a job????:blink:

The story that Dan wrote is a real "Classic" story and just a tab over eight folks even took the time to acknowledge it...sad! It was apparent to me that Dan wrote this story from the heart and he wanted to share it with his friends on this Forum...it appears that he put a lot of effort into writing the story and only about eight folks took the time to say "Thank you!" It does disturb me when someone like Dan writes a story from the heart and very few folks take the time to acknowledge it. This is very, very sad indeed!

Royal, I have a suggestion...we could add the following to the smiley face emblems:
I liked the story :)
I did not like the story :(
I could care less about the story :shrug:
This would be very simple and would not take very long for someone to reply to the story if they so desired...would only take seconds to do.

Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Sorry, other than forwarding on a few emails, I haven't had time to spend on the internet in a while. Hopefully I'll get a chance to read some of the stories folks have written and I agree, people should comment on them. There are some very talented writers on this forum and they deserve recognition. I'm gonna try to read two a night 'till I get caught up. No good excuses...just time spent elsewhere lately. Am I dreaming or are Sunny and Rob missing?

that we have the few of the best here :thumbup::clapping: and i wonder if it would be fun with too many posts to deal with? Sometimes there are real good things in small packages.
I sure miss a few folks though, JB, Keith, Butch, Mary, for example. I am sure that Sunny and Rob will be with us when they can.
Lately i have been just too wrapped up in life's little stumbling blocks to contribute as much as i like, sorry friends.
Wayne

well I have read this thread and have given it some thought ....
I am one of the guilty , I have read and enjoyed many of the posts here ....but I must admit to feeling a bit awkward in that I am not sure how to respond some posts here , the people here have the advantage of knowing each other far longer and better than I as a new poster do , so where or how I should post I find a bit daunting...True one should be polite and post something to at least acknowledge the efforts of the writer and I will try to be at least be more showing of the enjoyment the talent and efforts put forth here ..
Please forgive me for my short comings in this ...

Bill G.