Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Trump.......................

Greg from Mi.

Thanks ever so much for the shipment. Not only what you sent but taking the time.
By the way, did you find all these or??????
Thanks again I'll give them a good home with my other ones
Greg

I think Three of them I found the rest I bought . Do you heve them from the Henry Ford museum. I pick up freight at ford research right across the street.I might be able to get some from tyhere for you.

all the ones you got me I didnt have :)
I just a short time ago learned that elongated pennies ( and other elongated coins ) are not that new. I thought they were something from the 1970 and newer. Well they had them in the late 1800's I've been looking at some on e bay but dont have any that old. My oldest is a wheat elongated penny from 1934. I found that one. wouldnt it be cool to detect an elongated indian head?
Thanks again Bill