Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey that dang piano thingie sure took Rob away from us, didn't it?:sadwalk:

Royal

Dang but I sorta miss the boy. Here. last year he was up for a visit right now and tomorrow I have to go to the beer tent alone. Poor me:sadwalk:

it is always enjoyable to read what he has to say. I hope that he soon returns. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

It's been the girls university schedule. I had an idea it'd be crazy initially but it's been a bit more hectic than even that. It'll take a short while to work the ride/transportation thing out but we'll come to a reasonable solution soon..........I hope ! Gotta get them both driving soon but even with that, the insurance company wants a small fortune to insure them driving a third car (four to five grand :angry:). Plus they need rides back and forth to work as well. Don't know how we'd manage it if I wasn't working midnights. :shrug: But we'll sort it out.........my detecting depends on it.:) Am just getting ready to head out the door here for Toronto (Grace has a scheduled MRI). Gotta be there for 8:30 am. Hope to be back by supper Saturday night. I might still get the chance to come up and pester you for a weekend Royal. Falls the best time of year to do almost anything anyways. Hold the fort you guys........you're not getting rid of me that easy. :razz: