Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Sunny! Here's my daughters Pig, Gladdis :D

Royal

I keep reminding my son in law that they will live for 30 years. I don't know how long they will live but it is enough to make him cringe!! It is over 10 years old now and going strong.

n/t

Newfoundland, two bulldogs, two cats, a parrot, two rats (one is named Royal) and two horses. Joe wants to get a Border Collie to run with. He is 53 and got into running and now runs Maratons. Hannah, my 9 year old grand daughter runs with him. Not the Marathons yet but she does the 5 mile workouts with him

An unrooted lawn in front of a nice house with a pig on it!! :) :) :)

sunny skies

M

my line was from an old Bill Cosby sketch about the guy with a pet Rhino and a drunk! :lol:

at their old house, bury its snout in the lawn about 6 inches and just walk off, digging a trench about 30 ft long before Joe saw it. Those things are powerful!!

I really have not noticed any around this house though. I gotta look sunday when we all get together for my mothers 89th birthday

daughter and son-in -law have a nice place,from the post below they must have their hands full with all the pets and animals.bet it's kind of noisy sometimes there

hope your mom has a nice day on her birthday,to make it 89 years is doing pretty good.

n/t

Said he was now my property! Couldn't keep him. I'd just gotten Holly to stop digging. I don't eat bacon, but like ham, chops and loins. However, Shelley wasn't buying into THAT choice!

So a fellow down the road said he'd take him to his daughter's farm out farther in the country.

Cute fella...obviously young. I hear they make good pets.

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

How he tasted!!! :lmfao:

I am always calling the pig Emily. It pisses her off but I tell her it is purely accidental. Sure it is :D

Scott first moved here, we were walking on the back of the property checking the fence line, and all of a sudden we saw a wild boar. Well, I had heard my daddy talk about how mean they were and me and Scott both started running like the devil was after us. I was looking for a tree to climb. All of a sudden, here come a little girl calling "Here, Ms. Piggy". We felt like idiots when we found out it was her pet. Needless to say, neither one of us had seen a wild boar before nor one of these potbelly pigs. :lol:

They are cute, but I really like the regular pigs better, just didn't know they would grow that large! I hope to have two more this fall. They will be named Porky and Petunia. Boy, sure am original with my pet names, huh?

Also, hope you mom had a great birthday!! You need to post a photo with her birthday cake! :)