Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HEY,NYAL,A QUESTION..........

warthog

Is there a chance you can come Stateside next year and attend Mike's forum hunt,AND ALL OF US CAN MEET OUR BROTHER FROM DOWN UNDER????HOPE so!!!!!:thumbup:

Now, that would be really nice wouldn't it....to be able to see our Australia Brother? May God Bless Nyal to be able to do so! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you for your kind invitation Warty and the nice sentiments you and Ma expressed.

We have a lot of trouble these days in travelling, mainly due to Robyn's heart problem. We have gotten away a few times but mostly stayed close to help, even when we were in the Outback regions of Australia. We were outback, but near to regional hospitals.

A major consideration is that US medical costs are so expensive and scary. Public Medicine here is free.

I know that the Free Medicine idea is a strange one to or American cousins, (and to some it seems offensive) but that's how it is in Australia.

Anyway I'll tell Robyn and see what she says.

Sorry folks, I've spoken to Robyn and we just can't do it.

It is just too far and also quite scary when her health is so unpredictable. I doubt that she could get travel insurance due to her recent health history and that really settles the matter. She has had two episodes of her problem in the last three months and that adds to her concerns.

We have been to the US before and loved the place, but we had good health in those days.

Things change, and not always for the best, but it is very nice to be invited and it would be a real pleasure to meet all you "names" and put some "faces" or personalities on them.

In some ways though I do feel that I know you all a bit and I like what I see.

One happy day we will all meet in Glory, all our rotteness will be gone, and what a day that will be!

Sorry about you and wife not being able to travel and our medicine is not free even with our Gov't trying to get us Socialized Medicine! The prices of Ins coverage is going sky high for premiums with a big deductible to boot, because it now covers preexisting conditions and more people who haven't any insurance like those without jobs, poor pay and illegal aliens...no one is turned down but makes it expensive on those who can afford to pay or even really can not because they are employed and pay taxes! T hey pay for their own ins coverage which is required or be fined a penalty and helps cover those who are uninsured...but Senior Citizens do have Social Security and Medicare which they paid in for years and years when husband, wife or both were employed and paying into the system which is broken and only is funded by younger workers now! Obama has caused and is causing a lot of pain and destruction through his lies and unwise ways of running the gov't like a dictator! Woe to the USA unless God forgives us our sins and heals our land! Amen! :angel: Ma