Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey, My Pick Axe is Gone??

Vol Fan

I just noticed this, hope it doesn't indicate a problem. Bought a used, but very good condition, X-70 for my wife. Just noticed now that when switching to prospecting mode the little pick ax icon doesn't show up at all. Should this concern me? I know it goes into the prospecting mode as the iron mask icon is there and I can adjust iron mask setting up and down. It detects when i swing it. Anyone else have this happen? Did someone borrow it and not return it? (I know better than to lend out my gardening tools, they never come back :lol:). Just hoping someone can shed some light on this.

Thanks.

Have you done a reset to the factory preset on the machine since you have gotten it? I can't remember right off how this is done but it is documented in the manual. This will take the machine back to a status quo setting and then you can start from there on figuring out the problem.

Hope that helps...

Keith