Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Mikie!! How is the Arrowhead hunting???:smile: Anybody getting any??

Royal

n/t

And I should be back to a semi normal state. We have been moose hunting pretty much ever morning and evening [We got a limited entry and we can hunt from Oct 15 to Nov 15} There are 4 of us and between us all, we can get two Bullwinkles. we got one [actually Danny got it] but we are all trying. Once Danny got this one, all 4 of us went up to get it out of the woods. It took us almost 2 1/2 hours to drag it fro where it was to the truck. Then we all went over to Eds to help butcher it.

[attachment 71514 moose--lodge-078.jpg]

And then of course, the house has been taking our time. This shot is of the living room where we relax. All of the furniture is scattered around the house so everything takes longer to do.

[attachment 71516 house-improvements-and-wiri.jpg]

Give me a week or so and then I will be back

Thanks for being here everyone. This is my family and I do miss being here regularly.

Calm seas

Mikie

living room is looking great!! It sure is a lot of work but it will be worth it. If Alice is happy, you are happy:thumbup:

Lots of meat on a moose!! Get another one

n/t