Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Mike, with only scattered showers and not starting until the afternoon how did you do this AM detecting:rofl:

Just because it was raining over there does not mean it was raining 50 miles east. We only seen a little rain first thing then it stopped. Then at 12:30 we went to lunch and it rained while we ate. It actually was quiting again when we got dome eating. We got over 3 hours in with no rain! :)
So ummmmm! :detecting::detecting::detecting::detecting: :clapping::thumbup::wiggle::wave:

Jerry got a nice 50 cent piece and I found a 1913 Chauffeur License badge. We had fun, could have used the company. Maybe you can go next time.

Even if it didnt rain on you Mikes still all wet to me!!
He he he
Very cool find. Sure will miss the meeting again as I never get Tuesday nights off any more. I did put down vacation for three meeting in the summer so I can go to them
Greg

If the weather man says 70% chance of rain at dinner the night before and moves it to 90% when I went to bed. And if you saw how hard it was raining at my house you would not say wimped out but that I know enough to get out of the rain
Sounds like they did well.
Greg