Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey John. Ring Man Found One Of Yours.....

Went a few blocks to a local park and found this in the bark playground. Looks foreign to me.....:canadaflag::buds::usaflag:

Cool....and it's worth $2.04 cents! Great find........amazing how foreign coins end up in the strangest places :lol:

[quote John-Edmonton]Cool....and it's worth $2.04 cents! Great find........amazing how foreign coins end up in the strangest places :lol:[/quote]

Foreign? What country you from.....:bouncy:. Since I can't spend it here I'm not sure I can count it towards my "money" found. Another coin count but it's iffy on the monetary.........

Take it to the bank and trade it for our money, or keep it anf frame it. The way our dollar is going it will soon be worth much more.

Bil

[quote Uncle Willy]Take it to the bank and trade it for our money, or keep it anf frame it. The way our dollar is going it will soon be worth much more.

Bil[/quote]

I already have it in a 2x2 and in my detecting keep sake binder. I'ts one of those finds you say "that was cool" and don't worry about the money it's worth. Some day when Canada and the U.S. merge, drop the border and get it all together then it will be worth something. eheheheh.....or not..........

About 100 miles from there where I live. We get "foreign" money all the time but you can't spend it. Get it in change, can't give it back. Our bus fare boxes won't take it any more and people get all upset about that. I just remind them.......What country are you in???

Years ago in northern Wyoming, about the time real money was going out and play money was coming into vogue, the Canadian exchange was something up to 20% less. There was a fair sprinkling of coins up to a quarter in circulation without any fuss. That is, unless you took it to a bank. Those greedy suckers would discount your Canadian quarters every time.

I'm about 1000 miles from the border and I find Canadian coins. :clapping:

i live on the border on the st Lawrence river across from Prescott Ontario.no one pays any attention to the coins unless there is a difference in the exchange.