Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey James nd did you find any of these this weekend?

buckrod

I was getting bored this morning so I grabbed the machine and told my wife that I was going swinging. The spots I tried this morning all were duds. Then my wife called my cell phone about 5:00 pm and said to get home, the kids want to go boating I just about cried as I just started finding these coins. I found all of these in the last 45 minutes of my hunt. Half is a 1942, quarter is a 1961, roosie is a 1964 and the merc is a 1941. Wheaties are 38,41,41,45. Doesn't seem to be an old site but I am sure I'll find more silver next trip out.

Great Job Jon! You got me on the Half since I never found one this weekend. I didn't find a Washington either but I did find a Barber Quarter. Nice finds and if you ever need a helping hand after you work that spot, let me know and I will go over it and see if you missed anything. Congrat's on your finds and I am glad you are starting to find stuff with the Explorer. Good Luck and HH.

Fortunately for me my hearing isn't all that great anyway and I doubt if I could hear the cell phone with headphones on. Love to see the large silver come to daylight. I think the Walking Liberty Half is the most beautiful Half minted. Nice finds