Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey I'm back ................................

Greg from Mi.

From our 2 week trip to Florida. At 1st Due to my Dads sickness my wife and I told him we were not going. Dad was always a adventurous guy and loved to travel. He said he still wanted us to go just check in every day. He still needs our / your prayers as he has cancer from asbestos. He is on oxygen all the time and almost never leaves his home. With help from my brother and Mom he did make Easter church however. He and my mom are Christians so no worries there just prayers for his health.
As far as the trip after not much detecting all winter I was ready to go!!! we went to two towns. the 1st one has an old park I've found wheat

glad all went well. A V nickel is sure a good find - been a couple years for me now. I'm glad you used the common sense the Lord gave you to determine where to hunt or not. No find is worth troubles, Steve in so az

Just kidding buddy! I hope you all had a great time of R&R. Congrats on the "V"!!! Still praying for your dad, and I am sorry you had to come back to winter all over again! I think you missed it but spring did last a couple days! :lol: We missed you here, and am glad you are back!
Now when do you want to go swingin! :)

The sun is shining and it is 40 degrees! AHHHH YES! Spring is here again! Till tomorrow! :lol:

Greg,

Glad Dad is hanging in there.

Sorry on the lack of finds, the "V" is cool. Still working on my first "V" and Buffalo.

Missed you at the bottle show. I bet there were about 12 club members there.

John from MI