Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey George!! Look at this crazy sucker!!!

Royal

[video]http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/RoyalOttmar/Videos/?action=view&current=bikeride.flv[/video]

He may be nuts but he sure can ride!!!

where they can. There nuts enough around here, let along on a famous road course. I guess in Calif in the canyons they scrape up a lot of them that don't make the turns. At 170 MPH not likely to walk away from it. My daughter Heidi has one of those rigs down south. It will do 170 also. Hopefully she rides it on the sane side but I know she runs it at the 1/8 mile drag strip down there just a short distance from her house. I tried to talk her out of that bike but no luck. Actually she got stuck with it. she co signed for it from some other jerk who stiffed her for it. She paid it off and tried to sell it but didn't want to give it away so starting riding it. A lot of the girls in our club here ride them also. smooth, light weight and quick, to quick for most people. Just more bike that you would ever need for any highway. Great music for sure... Tnx George-Ct

the ground quite a bit. Amazing rider but he will never be an old driver...