Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Fred!! One of these your old home place??

Royal

[attachment 115093 fred.jpg][attachment 115094 fred2.jpg]

This is three pictures of the house. The front porch goes the entire lenght of the house. The first picture was taken from the road, second picture taken half way to house, and third picture was near front yard.

[attachment 115147 MVC-019S.JPG]

[attachment 115148 MVC-020S.JPG]

[attachment 115149 MVC-017S.JPG]

This picture was taken from the back porch of the house. I built that cage for baby chickens after we hatched them from eggs. We also used it when we found an injured wild animal that needed attending to until it healed. Beyond the cage, but barely showing is a garden enclosed by a wire fence.
[attachment 115161 MVC-022S.JPG]

This is a picture of Blueberry, a registered Quarter Horse, in the round pen that I used when training her. She had a lot of cow sense and was extremely smart. I built the round pen myself and it was 64 feet in diameter.
[attachment 115159 MVC-012S.JPG]

This is another picture of Blueberry. The horse in the background, is "Tuff,"a horse that I wrote about in a story posted on this Forum many years ago. When this picture was taken, "Tuff" had just recently been retired from cow work.
[attachment 115160 MVC-845S.JPG]

Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Nice place!! I love the pictures! Bet you miss it but you didn't have that hot school teacher out there in the bush :D

I must have always had your place marked wrong on my Google Earth program. I always thought this was your old place. The pictures I posted were taken from that yellow marker. If you open Google Earth and see those camera icons, it means you can zoom in and see a 360 panorama of that spot.

Someone drove down the road with a panorama camera on their roof and every 30 or 40 ft in some places stopped and took a picture. That is how I got that shot of Sunnys drive and your new home. The whole country is not covered but there is more and more every time I look.

[attachment 115188 fred.jpg]

Like Heaven in Texas. That is a beautiful place, A dream come true. Seven and half more years I will be heading for the Hill Country, that's as long as I still have retirement left.