Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Fred. Here is just a few around you homestead

Royal

There are many more. You ought to give it a try. I have found many on my scooter and anywhere you go riding that bike of yours will be close to cashes

What do you do if it is hidden on private property in regards to having permission to enter the property? I assume that the fun is in the hunt it's self and that you do not keep the treasure, but leave it for others to find too, correct? When you find the treasure, do you contact the person that hid it? Kelley (Texas) :)

some love swapping the trinkets and coins but for me it is the quest and seeing areas I would never see if I had not been out hunting for a cashe. Hidden trails and old home sites etc. I rarely take or leave anything but sign the book that is in each cashe. Then I go to the web site-geocashe.com-and log my find. The owner of the cashe gets an email telling you they found it and the condition. I was told by one lady that it might be hard to find in the winter and that made me move it.

I have been putting a silver half in each of mine for the First Finder to take. I have a bunch and might as well use them like this. They seem to like them.

They make a mount for the GPS so you can mount it right on the handlebars of the bike. It is a great way to go casheing

www.geocaching.com, that will tell you a lot about the sport. You don't have to join, but if you do even that's free for the entry level. You can always upgrade at any time. I joined three years ago and no spam from them, so it's safe.

When someone finds a cashe, they go to the site and log it. The site keeps a list of what you've found and when for ya. There are also other things like "Travel Bugs" which are small objects with a tag and tracking number that are retrieved and moved to another cashe. Some "TB's" are worth prizes, Jeep puts some out each year and if you find it, you get a new Jeep.

Allaround, it's a lot of fun and relatively easy to do.