Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Fellow Diggers, Check This Out! ... :detecting:

SeniorSeeker

For Sale By Me (Senior Seeker)

Whites Treasure Pro Metal Detector ~ In Like-New Condition/Used Twice

This package comes with everything you need to get out hunting for treasure. Whites Treasure Pro Metal Detector with 10" DD Waterproof Coil, Bullseye II Pinpointer, DigMaster Digger, Finds Pouch, Headphones, Hunting Tips Booklet and Instruction Manual. It also comes with batteries for the detector and pinpointer. Retail price is $399 + Tax + Shipping. My price is $295. That saves you $105 plus tax and shipping charges.

My reason for selling? I simply can't handle the weight of the detector for more than about a half hour before I need to stop, pack it up, and head home. This is all due to the loss of physical strength loss because of various sicknesses over the past 6-8 months.

Therefore I had no choice if I wanted to continue metal detecting but to sell the Treasure Pro and buy a lighter detector. So I called Tesoro, after calling around locally, and had a chat with them and ended up buying a Silver uMax. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles the Treasure Pro (and other detectors like it) has but it works for me and I guess that's all that's important for the here and now. Therefore ... the Treasure Pro is
up for sale and hopefully, someone will appreciate it and the lower price tag to buy it. I cannot ship it so I hope someone within driving distance to Grandville, Michigan will head this way for a great detector at a very
good price. Should anyone want to know how to find me, send me a message or contact Mike of Michigan. He knows how to find me.

Bro Martin, Did you ever think about using a Hip Mount detector? I had one since 1994, although because I am so short it was a chest mount for me, but with it I could go detecting a lot longer than otherwise! I gave mine to my son when he came to Cuba from Ellington, Mo and helped others to move me to my sister's place where I am now! He was given lots of detecting stuff and magazines and other items that I didn't sell in the auction and as I did with my two daughters, so if I move again I really don't have much to take with me! I finally realized no more hunting coins and etc for me and let the Whites Spectrum go to someone who will hopefully use it for a long time like I did! Ma