Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey everyone! More good new! Dan-O's wife, Linda just called and said

Sunny

Dan got thru his surgery just fine. She said they did the procedure about three o'clock this evening and the hardest part about it was not being able to get his coffee. She said his coloring was already MUCH better, and that he had been feeling bad for so long, that she was looking forward to getting he husband back feeling good again!

Why they schedule things like this so late is beyond me! You are grumpy enough and that you are going to have to be cut on, but then to TAKE AWAY YOUR MORNING COFFEE makes it double bad!

Anyway, she said she told Dan she would call me, and ask me to let everyone on the forum know he is good, and will post as soon as he is feeling up to it!

Hang in there Dan! We will all be here waiting!!!! :cheers:

anestheisiologists for years, and I have I have seen what happens if a person does not stay NPO like the doctor tells them to, and then has surgery. Some will do okay, but many risk death if they lie about it and the doc doesn't know it.

I feel sure Dan will come home and after a few weeks wonder why in the world he didn't do this sooner! :)

n/t

n/t

This is good news and I am glad that Dan is doing OK. We will still keep him in our prayers and daily thoughts. Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

n/t