Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey does anyone know how the hunt in Florida is going?? Would like to hear since I couldn't be there:)

just go back from daytona...nice little get together....
i was told that 160+ were registered in to hunt...
lots of people around the pool...bit of a sales area...kellyco
travis scoops and proscoops...a dealer from MS was there ron i think..

we only stayed a couple of hours...looked like everyone was having fun..

The Bulgarian posted his finds and photos. I came back feeling sick, so I can't get into posting photos right now, but may do so tomorrow, if I feel better.

Ya know... I lied. Here's one of me about to hit the field....

[attachment 55489 DSCF0033Medium.JPG]

I wasn't successful in finding tokens, but I enjoyed the company of many who share my love of this amazing hobby.

Deyton Peyton and Ray Least, along with their lovely wives and others put on a spectacular event each year that I would NOT miss! My hat is off to them for another exciting weekend! Thanks guys!

Everyone should plan on going next year!

HH!
Stacey