Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Cowboy!! :D Here is my grand daughter

Royal

showing her horse. Hannah is 10 and took grand champion in the show. There were over forty contestants at the start.

She also showed her ugly arsed dog. I am not sure how well it did but she sure was happy with the Grand Champion!!:clap:

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/RoyalOttmar/Videos/?action=view&current=VTS_01_1_New.flv

with a very relaxed way of going, self collected with a near perfect head/neck position and ears tuned to the rider. Lots of chrome and good conformation,
The little lady is comfortable and correct in the saddle and keeps her hands low as well as quiet!
Some of the other adult riders looked sorry compared to her. She is a winner!:clapping:
Nice blonde on the rail too:biggrin:

In the first video set, Hannah has good command of her horse, but the girl in white approaching from the rear does not have full control of her horse. Hannah looks very confident in her performance.

The only thing that I feel could cost points in the show would be hand position, sometimes to the right rather than centered, but that may be the way they teach up in the North Country. She really looks great, heels down, and good saddle seat. Royal, she really looks good! Thanks for sharing this with me. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

can tell her love of animals, espcically when she was on Fancy and kept giving her love pats for being so good! Goodness, Royal, she is something to really proud of. She must have all kinds of ribbons and trophies, with the riding and running she has done. And all at the tender age of ten. Got you wrapped pretty good too, huh?? :) Thanks for sharing this on the forum. Tell her "You Go Girl" and great job from us! :)

n/t

But, winning any championship in a horse show is great!!

fair winds

M

That horse is 20 years old now, maybe 21 but she knows what she is doing. She can not be ridden right now because she has a swollen tendon, driving the girl nuts with the mild weather,

traveling team and her brother says she is the best on the team. That is shocking for him to say. :D It did not have to be pulled out of him either.

Plays piano but she doesn't want to. It is part of the horse bargan:shrug:I bet her parents spend more time making the money for feed, training etc than she spends at the piano :D

n/t

n/t

n/t

this dinosaur pooter at work won't open photobucket and unless I fire up the laptop at home, I can't see it there either.

n/t