Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey CJM and detector chic hope you guys are ok…...

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
praying for all in TX. My daughter, son in law, grandson, and in laws are there too. In laws are currently flooded in.

A friend of mine lives outside of Houston and here's her latest message: "I'm good here in my home; power on, rain remains very heavy but drainage is quite good and keeping my street with no standing water.
San Jacinto River (couple miles away) is flooding and it will rise more, blocking the freeway N-S. Houston area, in general, is in various levels of flooding - and more to come 4"-5" rain per hour much of the time.
I'm feeling very thankful."

Found out on FB that my cousin Louise age late 80s and very ill was taken to shelter with her son and wife because of severe flooding. They were taking care of her in her Houston home after she was in hospital and they are safe but lost everything! So sad for them and everyone who is suffering because of this catastrophic flooding! Prayers for hope and help to endure and overcome this disaster and all things! Ma

Here I am!! Whew! Sorry for not checking in earlier....cell phone signal is in and out! Roof leaks in three rooms of house but house still standing!! Praise the Lord! We did not evacuate cuz my dad didn't want to. But next time we will! We live between Rockport and Aransas pass. I tell you I am ready to go detecting again. Major clean up first! Thanks for all the prayers! Love you all!!!

How bad is Port A after the storm?

Praise the Lord, Dixie Chic, that you all are safe and haven't lost everything like so many others have! May God's mercy and grace be with all the flood victims! Amen! Ma