Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Bryce. Brother, you are going to love the new 6X8 SEF coil. Might as well call JW. :clapping: :thumbup: :D: :D:

I will be looking forward to how you like it Bryce.

Was using my Safari which I really like. Ran Sen. maxed out at 20 right under the power lines 15ft overhead and had the air cond. running with that big Transformer about 60ft away. No EMI interference. Separated great on close together targets. Audio clear and sharp even when it was a little jumpy. It got to dark and did not get to use my SE but will tomorrow. Will be headed straight for my iron infested Old logging camp. Maybe get a seated or two. It is always a surprise there. You know I don't post much anymore. Nobody interested in what this old man has to say. They are waiting for you to post on it. I just thought I would tell you It is a :thumbup: coil for me down here and it worked great with some excellent depth for just a 6X8" coil. Hope you dig some seated stuff too. My Safari seems to run neck and neck with my SE but will see tomorrow when I really crank the SE up. Then it will be off to the beach after the logging camp. BTW you know I get nothing for free I have to pay for everything I get so I have no dog in this hunt or any hunt. Maybe some day. HH My friend, :D: :D: Jerry aka Tinfoil

Let us know Tin tin!!! I', thinking of picking one up as well,,, But my sunray 8 inch,, Is putting them in the bod book pretty well,... I would have to see some great evidence,,, Like i heard and got on my 10x12... Good luck,, That seated is there waiting on you!!!!
Derrell