Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HEY,BIG BUCK 1975!!!!

warthog

Welcome to the forum!!!Yes,we will be bringing our Garrett 1350 GTA,and our Fisher 1280X,for the wet!!!We will be in your neighborhood from 7/25 until 8/2.MIKE!!!Yes,we will not miss Lake of the Clouds!!!I showed Marcia pictures I took while there,she says she can't wait to see it for herself......Bigbuck,do you have a digital camera??If you do,maybe you can take some pics of us together,and post them on here.If we do get together up there,I WILL SPRING FOR PASTIES!!!!!Steve.........

I currently live over in Escanaba but am originally from Ontonagon County. I will check my schedule and let you know if I will be over that way during the 25th through the 2nd. If I can make it over there, I will certainly get some pictures for you!!

TIME OUT, if this is a hunt in my area count me in. BB75 you failed to tell me about this when we spoke on the phone :rant: just kiddin , I do understand why--coin master-- if it makes you feel better I'll use my ace 250 :rofl: