Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Arkie. You use these? Not for girlie thingies!!

Royal

[video]http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/RoyalOttmar/Videos/?action=view&current=arrow.flv[/video]

n/t

No. 1. I think that particular delivery is shows complete disrespectl for the animal. It's just a personal thing, but I think an animal should die a dignified death and the guilltine (ms) is just not for me.

No. 2. They destroy the mount, if in fact one wanted to have it mounted. It even destroys the ability to take a nice photograph of the harvest/kill.

No. 3. Those points are outrageously overpriced and not durable in the least, as you might imagine.

The only upbeat thing I can say about the point is that is an instant kill, but that only goes so far with me.

I use a 1 3/4" hole-cutting miniblaster (mechanical). It is capable of taking any game on the North American continent in a humane and consistant fashion, if I can shoot straight.

I'm going out this afternoon to kill some more stuff. :biggrin:

aj

n/t

...the best thing to do is to aim for the beard! That's right. Usually, when they are 'danger close' I am stricken with gobbler fever and it is all I can do to keep my heart in my chest.

So, I aim for the point to where the beard comes from the chest and let the arrow fly. I'm ALWAYS off by an inch or two every time. By the way, they usually don't go far with an arrow horizontal through their bodies.

Good stuff.

aj