Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Arkie, I got my first turkey today...

Micheal_R

Staff member
Unfortunately, it was with the truck. We were heading over the hill, and this turk decided, at the last possible moment, to cross the road. I, unfortunately, bounced him under the truck amd made a mess os his back and legs. the breast meat, however, was great!! :)

calm seas

M

clapping for you and ask if you used the call! :lol: Guess you answered that with the 'rest of the story'. I was going to ask you to post a photo, but never mind...............I know what roadkill looks like! :rofl:

Just get ready.

I've come close to hitting one or two before. I once had one flailing away near my windshild wipers, but it managed to evade my old van. It was too late for me to clean one anyway.

By the way...the word is out with the local turkey population. 'Arkie has limited out.' Saturday I was in my blind hunting for that good EIGHT point and four big gobblers strolled right up to within 10 yards of the Double Bull.

Question: If an eight-point HERE is a four-point THERE, then do your turkeys only have ONE leg???? I figure that's how you managed to run the silly thing over. :D <><

Your buddy,

aj

The white meat is my favorite part. It must be quite a bit more tasty.

You know us canucks; always self-depricating and understating things!!! :)

Sunny skies

M

n/t

http://www.fetchfido.co.uk/games/turkey_shooter/turkey_shooter.htm

n/t

fifteen year old grandson, Jordan killed a deer this past Saturday on a special 16 and under hunt. It had four antlers on one side, and three on the other. What would you Canucks call this? A 3.75 point? :lol:

n/t