Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Arkansas, Mo and Tennessee!! You folks check it!! Heck of a storm down your way last night

Royal

I sure hope you all got by safe!

we had a little bit of pea sized hail in the night but nothing bad,they say they had softball sized hail in decatur,tx last night but they usually exaggerate that.when large hail hits it makes a lot of racket:).

anything from Sunny lately? Sure hope she is doing better. Time for her to start her flower garden again. Heck for all I know, they might of started a month ago. Royal still shoveling snow. We have bare ground now, and the rain today and the day before has a hint of green coming thru. Spring is late here this year, I think if will go from later winter to Early summer real fast. No complaints here, I have all kinds of stuff to do. Winter here put all kinds of junk down, mostly limbs. My wifes horse trails need cleaning for sure. Looks like me and the quad have a mission as soon as our race track is in order, have a race this tomorrow and next Sunday.

Geo-CT

No one hurt and nothing lost--except Lil' brother's electricity. It won't be back on 'til Tuesday!

Tornados all over the place and destruction is commonplace in Benton area, where Tom and Linda live.

It took me 2 1/2 hours to get to work today because the freeway at Little Rock was under three feet of water--totally blocked. I opted for the alternate route--Highway 5. Blocked. Turned around and decided on Lawson Road then further north Col Glenn Road, blocked; blocked; both by high water.

I then trekked another ten miles north and turned east near Highway 10 and finally got to work after stop-n-go traffice due to traffic lights being inoperable.

But....it was much easier going home and the week-end is upon us. It is supposed to be dry and sunny and in the 70's all weekend! We need it. Tom is staying with Linda. I will be scouting for wild turkey (the season opens the next week-end.

You all have a good week-end and thanks for asking about us all.

aj

[quote Royal]I sure hope you all got by safe![/quote]

Royal you just can't believe what its like. I have lived here 31 years and had tornadoes going to the near east of me several times. Tornadoes skipping over us with all their roaring and whooshing at least 3 times and tornadoes on the near west side of us. Some of these I have seen and some I just heard and saw the aftermath in other areas. This one thursday night came within 1/4 mile on the west side and tore up a path about 300 feet wide(the parts I have seen)and a couple miles long but just bobbing along. It finally went all the way into north east central arkansas. I guess the path was 50 or 60 miles long and just bobbing along and ripping the hell out of just whatever it decided to hit. I guess you can tell how personal I take these d#@n things. I have a special post coming up later that mentions tornadoes. My prayer for safety was answered but I will say a prayer for all the people that lost their homes and thank the good lord that there were no death this time. May have been one.
Bubba2