Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:) Hey all you boys! I have not run away...............

A

Anonymous

Just had a few bad days, and we are going on vacation tomorrow. We are going "Camping by the Sea" in Destin, Florida! I figure I can recupperate there much faster than here. Anyway, sorry for not being on the forum, but we have a a busy couple of days trying to get all our ducks in a row at home and business, before we leave out.

I don't know if I will be able to use the computer where we are staying, if not I'll take lots of photos. We will return on the 26th.

Until then, you all hold down the fort, and mind your manners, :lol: and all you daddies out there have a wonderful, love filled Father's Day. I would give anything to be able to see mine again.

Just relax, have a cool one [wine :)] and think of us freezing our kiesters off in the rain.

All the best

M

I have a buddy that saved a bundle by going on a cruise a few years ago this time of year.

He said it was neat. He almost had the dining room to himself and it was great looking out the windows, while eating and seeing the sky, then the sea, then the sky, all through the dinner. His wife stayed in the room.

He is now divorced of course but he saved some money:clapping:

Get to feelin better too! I have a sister who lives in Destin, but never been there. Take your beach tector and get some sun.

Dave

:clap::wiggle:
Now SIS, tell us the truth. Going on a magical tour with Roy O., Elvis Aron, Otis, Buddy, Jimi, Janis, J. Dean, Richie V., John and George [two of the 'fab'] Eddie Cochran and J.P. Richardson was too good to pass up.[I'd go!] :partytime::detecting::twodetecting: