Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hes still teaching us

shakerdave

Here is a story that really happened this week one neighbor a christan went to his friend a christan they are neabors two houses apart and told him they had no food. The neighbor told the friend you should go to your church and ask for food, or are you too proud? The other neighbor / friend was a little angry but said nothing, the first friend that had a good job and was not disabled added you tith at your prostant church so you should be able to get food or whatever you need! The friend informed him that tithing is not like a bank where you put in to withdraw. The friend with the good job went to the city for the weekend and all his food was stolen out of his freezer wile he was gone. The other friend went to his pastor and told him he needed food and was blessed with a van load of food so much that the cupards could not hold it all. Did the friend that had the food stolen see the lesson I think not he was angery about the theft untill the friend told him he thout it was sad that someone had to steal to get food. Thout you guys might like hearing this story.:poke:

n/t

storehouses to store all his excess and his life was taken from him that night! This neighbor only had his food taken and not his life, so there still is a chance to get his soul truly saved or his life changed for even doing more of the Lord's work!

God Bless!
Betty

n/t

Thanks for sharing it. Once when I was younger a buddy of mine and I went camping. We left a bag of food on the picnic table overnight and in the morning noticed that someone had gone through the bag and taken a few items. I can't remember what all was in the bag, but on the top was a bunch of bananas. The person who took the food left the bananas, so we immediately ruled out monkeys.:) But, i didn't get angry because I figured whoever took the food must have really been in need of it and were thoughtful enough to leave some for us instead of just walking off with the whole bag.

Doug