Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Heres why I havent been around for a while ( Project )........

Greg from Mi.

Built this 12X12 garden shed. It has a 6X12 porch on the front and a roll up door on the side. I still have a few things to finish but thought I'd post it at this point
Greg

Nice enough to be a little house instead of a garden shed!

Lisa

n/t

That would make a nice get away when the wife is mad. add an air-conditioner lol. Maybe it would be better if we listen to our wives!

"Greg's Dog House" above the doorway for the times Judy kicks you out of the main house :)
It sure looks like a nice job you did - Steve in so az

It would make a nice play house for Minnie too! :)

Nice Garden Shed and add an A/C for summer and a heater for winter and you are all set to enjoy your man cave! :lol: God Bless! Betty

n/t

Nice job Greg. I need one of them in my backyard, as the dog house is too small for me anymore!