Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here's where the new forum setup works perfectly... It would seem not only blacks suffered during the hurricane...

Art SC

During Hurricane Katrina a Jewish Mother living in New Orleans with her 8-year-old. She hadn't wanted to leave until her husband had gotten back from moving his mother and sister to Baton Rouge. All seemed well after the hurricane passed. She and her daughter went out after the winds had died down to survey the property and noticed only some light wind damage. Suddenly, a GIGANTIC wave flashed up street, sweeping the little girl out to sea.

"Oh, G-d," lamented the mother, turning her face toward heaven and shaking her fist. "This was my ONLY baby. I can't have more children. She is the love and joy of my life. I have cherished every day that she's been with me. Give her back to me and I'll go to the synagogue every day for the rest of my life!!"

Suddenly, another GIGANTIC wave flashed up and deposited the girl back on the porch with her mother.

The woman raised her eyes and voice again to heaven and said, "She had on a HAT!"

There is a darkening of the clouds and a rumbling of thunder. But after a long pause another wave, not quite so large, washes up the little girl's hat, wrinkled and soaked.

The woman wrings out the hat and raises her eyes and voice once more time to heaven supplication, "This is a hat?"

Lightening strikes a tree in the yard splitting it in half and the Jewish woman says,
[attachment 6670 JewishWoman.jpg] "All right, already...I was only asking..."

n/t

n/t

n/t