Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here's the rest of my November finds.:minelab:

BAMofNH

OK all the 1st is a Silver Ring 925. It's ends wrap past each other on the top.

[attachment 74887 SilverRing92511-10-07.JPG]

This is a Silver Ear Ring 925 with what I think are 8 CZ's. I am planing on getting a tester in the near future, Santa???:laugh:

[attachment 74888 SilverEarRing9258CZ11-17-07.jpg]

This is a neat, looks like a Silver Snake Ring 925.

[attachment 74889 SilverSnakeRing92511-17-07.jpg]

Here is a Silver Stud Ear Ring with I think a 10mm CZ

[attachment 74890 SilverStudEarRing92510mmCZ11-17-07.JPG]

And my last find for November is a Silver Toe Ring 925 This ring has very fine thin lacy craftsmanship.

[attachment 74891 SilverToeRing92511-24-07.jpg]

Oh yeah, I don't recall if I ever said what I was swinging. All of my finds are with the Explorer SE stock, yeah with the slim line coil. I am making an equipment list for the future. I'm hooked there's no turning back now well except back to the beach. :detecting:
I also want to thank everyone for all the info you all share and all the finds you display. I have learned a lot from this forum (But I was lucky to have Charles (UpState NY) as my teacher and Detecting Buddy for the first few months of detecting. Thanks Charles and this forum there's a lot of very knowledgeable Pirates here.:twodetecting:

Looks like you been freebootin' a little silver there, that will git cha the bar mate! I sincerely doubt you will find any diamonds in the silver though. Not saying it couldn't happen, but I have never seen it. I'd say Sir Charles is a great teacher, looks like he left ya with a little mojo, before he went to terrorize NJ! WTG!

We were out there last Saturday and that was a cold one. That beach is way to open to hunt with 40mph winds at 20 degrees.:detecting: That brought the wind chill to about 0 degrees.:nopity: My scoop was blowing off the sand and into my leg. And the dry sand was blowing down onto the low tide wet sand enough that instead of 75' to 100' of wet sand showing there was only about 10' to 15' right next to the water. Could you believe my wife and I were the only two people on the entire beach.:crazy::crazy: Well tomorrow is suppose to be much nicer, around 35 degrees, we'll be out their around 2 O'Clock. I'll keep and I open for ya.:wave: I'm in a slight GOLD rut, tomorrow will be one month without any gold. Well our main beach has been sanded in for so long now, we're do for something to happen soon.:help: I'll leave my steel toe boots home this time too :rofl: Oops, that was a different story. Still funny though :rofl:

[quote therick]n/t[/quote]

No Rick I haven't. I have never brought any of my finds to a Jeweler before and I don't know who to try / trust, or even what to expect after I am there. I do remember Gulf Hunter stating no matter what they tell you bring it back home with you, don't leave without it. I feel it would be nice to go with someone the first time, so I can use a jeweler that another Treasure hunter already has trust in. I am also hoping that I am on the "Been a good boy List this year" and Santa will bring me a tester. I have been looking at the PRESIDIUM GEM TESTER. Any feed back on testers would be greatly appreciated also. Charles has asked me too about that ring. Again Rick I want to thank you for all the info you gave me on "The New Treasure Depot Forum" on that ring. I will send you an Email when I get it tested. How have you been doing? Been out :detecting: lately?

The "We buy gold and diamonds" shop in Hampton next to Dominoes just north of McDonalds has an electronic tester, he will look at he diamond in a loop and test it right in front of you, no worries. Stop in there and get that one tested Mr.

Charles

[quote BAMofNH][quote therick]n/t[/quote]

No Rick I haven't. I have never brought any of my finds to a Jeweler before and I don't know who to try / trust, or even what to expect after I am there. I do remember Gulf Hunter stating no matter what they tell you bring it back home with you, don't leave without it. I feel it would be nice to go with someone the first time, so I can use a jeweler that another Treasure hunter already has trust in. I am also hoping that I am on the "Been a good boy List this year" and Santa will bring me a tester. I have been looking at the PRESIDIUM GEM TESTER. Any feed back on testers would be greatly appreciated also. Charles has asked me too about that ring. Again Rick I want to thank you for all the info you gave me on "The New Treasure Depot Forum" on that ring. I will send you an Email when I get it tested. How have you been doing? Been out :detecting: lately?[/quote]

You have done well my Jedi apprentice and have earned a promotion to master pirate! Now buy Cindy a machine and then we'll see who really wears the detecting pants in your household! :D

Charles

[quote BAMofNH]OK all the 1st is a Silver Ring 925. It's ends wrap past each other on the top.

[attachment 74887 SilverRing92511-10-07.JPG]

This is a Silver Ear Ring 925 with what I think are 8 CZ's. I am planing on getting a tester in the near future, Santa???:laugh:

[attachment 74888 SilverEarRing9258CZ11-17-07.jpg]

This is a neat, looks like a Silver Snake Ring 925.

[attachment 74889 SilverSnakeRing92511-17-07.jpg]

Here is a Silver Stud Ear Ring with I think a 10mm CZ

[attachment 74890 SilverStudEarRing92510mmCZ11-17-07.JPG]

And my last find for November is a Silver Toe Ring 925 This ring has very fine thin lacy craftsmanship.

[attachment 74891 SilverToeRing92511-24-07.jpg]

Oh yeah, I don't recall if I ever said what I was swinging. All of my finds are with the Explorer SE stock, yeah with the slim line coil. I am making an equipment list for the future. I'm hooked there's no turning back now well except back to the beach. :detecting:
I also want to thank everyone for all the info you all share and all the finds you display. I have learned a lot from this forum (But I was lucky to have Charles (UpState NY) as my teacher and Detecting Buddy for the first few months of detecting. Thanks Charles and this forum there's a lot of very knowledgeable Pirates here.:twodetecting:[/quote]