Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here's something interesting...

SilverSeeker

I always realized that Iraq was a very significant place in the beginning's ofcivilizationi.e.GARDENOF EDEN , but this, of course convinces & shows me even more.

Read down to the very bottom, you don't want to miss this!

VERY INTERESTING -

1. The garden of Eden was in Iraq .

2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq , was the cradle of civilization!

3. Noah built the ark in Iraq .

4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq .

5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq !

6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq !

7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq .

8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq .

9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel .

10. Amos cried out in Iraq !

11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem .

12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq !

13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus was in Iraq also as the fourth person in the fiery furnace!)

14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in Iraq .

15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq .

16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq .

17. The wise men were from Iraq .

18. Peter preached in Iraq .

19. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called Babylon , which was a city in Iraq !

And you have probably seen this one. Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq ! However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible. The names used in the Bible are Babylon , Land of Shinar , and Mesopotamia . The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers . The name Iraq , means country with deep roots.

Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.

No other nation, except Israel , has more history and prophecy associated it than Iraq .

And also... This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...

The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)

Koran ( 9:11 ) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?! God Bless you all Amen !

I BETTER NOT HEAR OF ANYONE BREAKING THIS ONE OR SEE DELETED This is a ribbon for soldiers
fighting in Iraq . Pass it on to everyone and pray.

This was an email my brother sent me.

Russ

The "world that then was" was destroyed in the flood. We cannot know where Noah and his sons actually constructed the ark. The Garden of Eden falls under this accountability also. The rivers had the same names but if "the world that then was" was destroyed which included the garden the whole world could not have been flooded for the rivers to stay the same. The Bible only says that the Magii "followed the star from the east". The Bible is the authority here and does not state the country. However, it is fairly reasonable to assume that they were from the area of today's Iraq. Daniel was numbered with the Magii of ancient Babylon. They sought out the wisdom of the nations that they conquerored. We cannot definately say from the Biblical evidence that they were were from the area of modern day Iraq. The Babylon city mentioned in Revelation cannot be the Babylon mentioned in the Old Testament. The LORD promised that after it's destruction it would never be inhabited again. Either God is a liar or he is not. When the city in Revelation is destroyed the merchant ships can see it's smoke and destuction which would leave out ancient Babylon as it is far inland. The new Babylon is possibly Rome but no guarantee. The spiritual implications would more likely be carried out there than in a relatively obscure site that has no connection to a triune godhead. Real or false. It does NOT mean that the Roman church is full of demons at this time but would fit right in with what we know of the anti-Christ. These purportedly accurate statements to incourage believers without checking facts should be held back. If the information is incorrect it makes a mockery of God's word. We should be very careful about what we assert and say.
May God bless your effort's to encourage believers and back our military.
PAul(NWO)

when dealing with all these emails... I've been fooled so many times but no more :) I don't believe ANYTHING that's sent to me unless I check it out first.

There's some real funky stuff going around, especially to Christians. I'd never read anything to dispute the whole Iraq / Bible connection but the Koran 9:11 verse is a complete hoax... no such verse; that's been going around for a while.

Here's a link to a site that's great for checking out the validity of the emails going around. Simple enter a search word or phrase... Try entering "Koran 9:11" for instance. Pretty cool.

http://snopes.com/

is written in Serahs (pronounced See rah). It's not set up in chapter and verse. It has instuctions on what to do with infidels, us. About destoying property, beating up or killing infidels. Most of the feel good and the aren't we all really like this loser Christian described in this e-mail, drive me nuts. I have asked my family and friends not to send me those things.
May God bless you and yours.

next time I'll know better. My brother happened to send this to me. He seems to send alot emails lately just about everything in the book. I'll be more cautious next time. I know it's a person who doesn't have anything better to do than submit emails that have no truth in them.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Russ