Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here's another 5 Finds from August

BAMofNH

The 1st one small silver ring, 2nd is a silver plated hollow ear ring, the 3rd is a White Gold ear ring, 4th is a Silver wide band ring with what I think is a pearl, and the 5th is a Gold ear ring. Tomorrow will be the last few from August and then I will start on September. I don't know how I went this long before I started Metal Detecting.
[attachment 72862 SilverRing08-09-07.JPG] [attachment 72865 SilverEarRingPlated08-10-07.jpg] [attachment 72863 GoldWhiteEarRing08-12-07.JPG] [attachment 72864 SilverRingPearl08-21-07IThink.jpg] [attachment 72866 GoldEarRing08-22-07.jpg]

You already new that though, Cindy thinks your trying to get the locals going.:nono:

Sorry, I'll try to put some info about each one from now on. You made a good point there. I like to read a little about each find others display too. Thanks for the wake up call. The first ring is Silver 925, small ring. The next one is, I think a silver plated ear ring no markings, but does show a little wear. The next large ear ring is silver 925. The 4th picture is a wide band Silver 925 ring with what I think/hope is a pearl. And the 5th picture is a 14K gold wide ear ring.